Years of exposure and the aging process take a toll on the skin, creating lines, wrinkles, and changes in texture and color. Not only is the face affected, but these changes occur on the neck, chest, arms, and hands.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure that gently resurfaces the outer layer of skin to promote new skin cell growth and reveal polished and refined, fresh, healthy skin. Skin resurfacing also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the skin's surface, resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance.
Benefits of DiamondTome™ Microdermabrasion
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Rejuvenates sun-damaged skin on the face, neck, chest, and hands
- Lightens age spots on the face and body (such as sunspots on the hands and arms)
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes blotchy skin coloring
- Reduces acne and superficial scars from past injury
- Controls oily skin
- Reduces the look of pores
- Improves overall skin health
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads
- Creates less heat and inflammation than crystal-based microdermabrasion
- Gentler yet more effective than traditional microdermabrasion
How does it work?
The DiamondTome skin resurfacing wand removes the outer layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural diamond chips while, at the same time, vacuuming the dead skin cells away. This is done in a safe, sterile, precise, and controlled method. Exfoliation occurs as the wand is drawn across the skin. Removing this outer layer of dead skin cells leaves a smoother texture and promotes the growth of healthy, new skin cells. This procedure is a wonderful alternative or complement to chemical peels. The DiamondTome resurfacing procedure is non-invasive, non-surgical, pain-free, and requires no downtime from work or social activities.
Is DiamondTome microdermabrasion safe?
Yes. This treatment is safe for all skin types and conditions. It is regarded as a gentle mechanical resurfacing system. Compared to traditional crystal microdermabrasion systems, this method provides more dramatic results.