What is an Ultrasonic Facial Treatment?
Using a machine that emits high-frequency sonic waves, ultrasonic facial treatments cleanse, repair and stimulate the skin. The ultrasonic facial is a medically proven treatment that uses ultrasound to loosen and remove dead skin cells and restore the natural electrical charge to cells. The process is safe: it doesn’t use crystals or chemicals and is perfect for sensitive, sun damaged and acne prone skin types. In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts
- Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a rosy glow
The Ultrasonic Facial Treatment is gentle, non-invasive and suitable for most skin types. Skin conditions from acne to rosacea and sun damage will benefit from this treatment. Your skin will have that lit-from-within glow, making it the perfect treatment to indulge in before a big event.